Today I had to make a quick trip to Lush when I saw that they had launched their Halloween products. Now, halloween is probably my favourite time of the year. And I love all things halloween. Here is the full collection of products that Lush launched this halloween, enjoy!
I only picked up two things for myself because most of the products where bath bombs and unfortunately I don’t have a bath. I got:
- Goth Fairy Shimmerbar; This is like the dark sister of Snow Fairy! This is a super glittery bar, that you can massage straight onto your skin and be ready to glow. I love the scent of this that is described as “a fruity scent of almond, grapefruit and bergamot”.
- Lord Of Misrule Shower Scream (SEE WHAT THEY DID THERE!); This is one of those products that Lush bring out every halloween. I haven’t tried this before and I’m looking forward to trying it for the first time. The scent is described as “a mischievous, herbal blend of patchouli, peppercorn and black pepper with an intriguing vanilla absolute sweetness”.
The other products in the collection are:
- Fireside Soap: The scent is described as “the spice of clove bud with the sweetness of vanilla.”
- Magic Wand Soap: This soap has tangerine and orange with absorbent charcoal and extra virgin coconut oil.
- Boo Bathmelt: This is honestly the cutest product I have seen ever! It’s a smol ghost and literally so adorable. It has “calming mimosa and earthy, warming ginger” in it.
- Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar: Such a gorgeous little sparkly pumpkin! This product will fill your bath with bubbles (and glitter).
They have a ton of bath bombs:
- Monsters’ Ball: A bath bomb with lime and neroli oils.
- Pumpkin: “Sweet, comforting vanilla absolute and spicy cinnamon”
- Autumn Leaf: It’s said to leave your bath red and yellow and the scent is described as “fresh grass”.
- Lord Of Misrule: The bath bomb version of the shower gel. The scent is described as “a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil.”
That is the full collection! Lush also has a bunch of gifts with these products, so if you fancy giving someone these products then those are a great opinion. You can check out all the products of the Lush website. Have you tried any of these products yet? Which ones were your favourites?
Thank you for reading! If you enjoyed this post then don’t forget to give it a Like and follow my Blog for more content like this. I will be doing another post soon (as soon as it launches) showing you the full christmas collection, so keep your eyes peeled for that.