Hello! Last weekend I bought my first ever Sleek product which was their i-Divine eyeshadow palette. I bought mine in the shade “A New Day”, which is filled with fairly neutral shades. There is a good mix of shimmer shades and matte shades. It has 12 different shades (7 Shimmer, 5 Matte) and this palette cost me around 12€.
I think you get a really good amount of good quality shadows for your money. They are quite soft (I warn you, my first time touching it with a brush was a bit of a mess). They have some fall-out, but it’s not too bad. The pigmentation is 7 or 8 out of 10. Some of the lighter shimmer shades need a bit more packing on to get the wanted colour. The colour selection is great and you can easily create many looks with just this one palette. I would definitely take this with me when I am traveling.
Now on the looks that I have created for you;
Soft Shimmer Look without Eyeliner
- Be Happy to set the primer
- Let It Go in the crease and to blend the lid shade out
- Brightside as the main lid colour.
- Feelin’ Good in the inner corner and browbone. I blended it a bit futher on to the lid.
- H-A-P-P-Y on lower lash line.
- I used a brown Kohl-liner on my upper waterline to tie in the look better.
- Don’t Worry on the mobile lid.
- Shine On in the crease and to blend out the other shadow. Also on lower lashline.
- Feelin’ Good to highlight.
- I used Maybelline Master Precise as eyeliner.
Super Shimmery with Bold Liner
- Believer all over the lid.
- I used a bronzing powder in the crease to blend out the shimmer.
- H-A-P-P-Y in the outer corner to darken it up. (VERY VERY Lightly, this shade is pigmented and quite dark).
- Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner 24H to create the wing.
That’s all my friends. I hope you enjoyed this post. To be completely honest, It was a pain in the butt to make. It was so hard for me to take good pictures of my eyes. I tried my best!
Don’t forget to like this post and follow my blog for more posts like this!