Hello everybody! I was tagged by the lovely Adryana to do the Beauty Blogger Tag. She is one of my favourite bloggers out there so don’t forget to check out her blog. Thank you for the nomination!
- Tag the blogger that nominated you
- Answer the questions you were given
- Nominate 10 bloggers whose blog is about beauty/lifestyle/fashion
- Name 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them
Lipstick or lip gloss? -Lipstick all the way! I find lip gloss to be just sticky and not for me.
Are you a morning person or a night person? -Definitely a night person. I am so crumpy and everything just sucks in the morning.
Name your three favourite tv shows. – At the moment it’s The Walking Dead, How To Get Away With Murder and Game of Thrones.
Which makeup brand is your favourite? Why? – I have been so obsessed with NYX lately. I think they have really good products that aren’t too expensive.
The best makeup product discovery of the year 2016? -I think primers in general. I never used to use primers and now I can’t imagine doing my makeup without priming.
The biggest makeup product flop of the past year? -The product that I have been the most disappointed this year is a mascara from MaxFactor. I wrote a review on it here.
Your favourite snack? -Bananas and different kinds of smoothies. (And a naughty chocolate bar every once in a while)
If you had the possibility to change something in the world. What would that be? – World peace. I wish there wasn’t wars and poverty. (Wow, such a unique answer, but it’s something I genually wish for)
Name three beauty products everyone should own. -A nice brow pencil (like Anastasia Brow Wiz or NYX Micro Brow Pencil), concealer (Maybelline FitMe! concealer is my favourite one) and a good facial cleanser.
Name three things you love about yourself. -Haha, I love this question! I love the colour of my eyes. I also like to think that I’m funny, so that’s a quality I love about myself. Another quality that I love about myself is that I am very hard-working.
My questions to the people I tagged:
- If you could use only skincare or only makeup, which one would you choose and why?
- Is it important to you that a product/brand is cruelty-free? How much does it impact your decision to purchase something?
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup? What products did you use back in the day?
- Do you even wonder if people find you shallow, because of your love for beauty/makeup?
- Could you ever imagine working as a makeup artist?
- Name three people everyone should follow on Instagram.
- Do you alter your makeup depending on the season?
- What is your least favourite makeup trend and why?
- What is your go-to lip product?
- Name three things you love about yourself?
If you want to do this tag, feel free to do so! Let me know down in the comments if you did it and I’ll check out your posts.
Thank you for reading,